Ban-Up S.p.A. understands the importance to protect the privacy of the Users (both Client and Member as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and their personal data.
Use and collection of data
On accessing and consulting this web site http://www.ban-up.it (the Site), registering on the Site, subscribing to Ban-Up newsletter, data relating to Users may be collected, archived and utilised by Ban-Up S.p.A. only in connection with its activity and to the performance of the Service requested. In particular, Users’ data shall be collected, archived and used for:
- to provide access to reserved areas of the Site;
- to respond Users inquiries, questions and requests;
- to send Users information and updates on topics we think will be of their interest;
- to carry out other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site;
- to respond to your requests and support your needs more efficiently;
- to personalize user experience, using information to understand how User as a group use the service and resources provided on our Site;
- to issue the invoice consequent to the Users payment;
- to fulfil to statutory and regulatory obligations currently in force.
Ban-Up policy is to share the personal information only if necessary for the performance of the Service. Precisely, Ban-Up will share the data (particularly the Entrepreneur Project information) with the Member in order to perform the Service.
Ban-Up may share User data if required to do so by law or legal process.
If Users decides to opt-in to our mailing lists, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
The data controller is Ban-Up S.p.A. and the appointed data processor is again Ban-Up S.p.A. with registered offices at Galleria San Carlo 6, 20122 Milano. Personal data supplied by Users are used only for the purposes listed above and are communicated third parties only if necessary for the scopes as described above.
Personal data supplied by Users is processed both through automatic electronic means and non automatic procedures. The data processing is handled solely by appointed technical personnel and will take place at the Ban-Up’s office.
Data supplied voluntarily by users
Except for the data which are essential to proceed with the registration to the Site, other additional data requested in the web-site is absolutely voluntary and the User can chose what use of the data is authorized. However, failure to provide the essential data or to authorize a specific utilisation of the same, may result in the impossibility to execute the services requested.
Rights of interested parties
Accordingly to article 7 of the Legislative Decree no.196/2003, the Users to whom the personal data refer, can at any time, obtain:
• proof about whether or not their data is present in the system
• information about their contents and origin
• their verification or their integration or their updating
• their rectification
• the reasoning used in case of personal data processing with electronic communication equipment
In conformity with the same article, the users have the right:
• to ask for their data to be cancelled
• to change their data to anonymous form
• to block the data if processed in violation of the law
• to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their data being processed
• to ask for the statement that the amendment, cancellation, modification into an anonymous data, block or adjustment were duly carried out in respect of both the user and the third parties, to which the data were provided.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, suffice it to contact the following e-mail address:
Data and information, whether implicit or voluntary, collected while browsing the web-site www.ban-up.it, including without limitation IP numbers, domain names, URL addresses, duration of browsing and any other parameter, protocol involving the IT system and operative system will be used in an anonymous format. The identification of the User can take place only upon matching the data with any other data at disposal of third parties.
Please see Ban-Up Cookies Policy.
Data conservation place and elimination of data
The information collected by Ban-Up are stored in Ban-Up’s servers or in places that has entered into an agreement with Ban-Up. The date are stored util the User is registered or a client of Ban-Up and for maximum period of 24 months after the unsubscribing of the User. The User can request to Ban-Up the immediate erase of its data by sendng an email to the following address .
Security measure to protect the data
Ban-Up use advanced and safe tecnology in order to protect the personal data collected against the risk of disclousure, modification or misuse, Ban-Up tried to reduced at minimum possible every risk connected to the processing and conservation of data. The measures taken by Ban-Up fulfill the minimum requirements foreseen by artt. 33-36 of the D.Lgs. 196/03.